A heatwave in North Korea is causing rice, maize and other crops to wither in fields, with charities warning it could lead to a “full-blown food security crisis”.
Subscribe to our daily news alerts:
Popular this Week
- Crystal Meth Is North Korea’s Trendiest Lunar New Year’s Gift5 days ago | 11,184 shares
- North Korea prison camp survivor: ‘Am I a Christian? Yes. I love Jesus. But I deny it’4 days ago | 8,509 shares
- Trump: Shinzo Abe nominated me for Nobel peace prize2 days ago | 3,274 shares
- Star wars: US raises alarm over threats to space supremacy5 days ago | 1,947 shares
- The Trump Administration Wants North Korea to be the Next Vietnam4 days ago | 611 shares